Well, it looks like I have been nominated by one of my followers for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I am not sure how it started or what it means, but it has brought some traffic to my site. This is my first post that doesn’t have to do with music or my six songs a day, but I will try and work those in. Here are the requirements for the nomination:
1. Thank you to Yambean at The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment for nominating me. This gives me a wonderful opportunity to do the same. Yambean has been following My Words on a String since July. Please check out The Great Dorset Vegetable Experiment http://thegdve.wordpress.com/ to support even more excellent blogging.
2. Attach the award to your site for braggin’ rights. Done and Done
3. Share 7 random facts about you.
- I dislike mayonnaise more than anything.
- I can recognize a song on the radio within the first three seconds.
- I have seen Willie Nelson in concert 7 times.
- The best concert I have ever seen was U2 in Dublin at Croke Park.
- I am not ashamed to admit that Barry Manilowe is in my collection of music.
- So is Metallica.
- I have owned a guitar for nearly 10 years, and have only played it 10 times. I am ashamed.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
- My dear friend Jess at Life With Gusto
- Jump For Joy Photo Project
- Texanas Kitchen
- Looking for the Sweet Spot
- Kerstenbeck Photo Art
- Paving the Road and Back
- Secret Life of a Manhattan Call Girl
- Cat in Water
- Deny Designs
- It’s Intuition
Thanks for sharing your blogs with me, and enjoy some traffic!